We're pleased to offer the following services in our Spring Valley Veterinary Clinic:
- Puppy / kitten to geriatric care
- Spay and neuter surgery
- Mass removal
- Eye surgery
- Foreign body removal
- Badder surgery
- Soft tissue surgery
- X-rays and lab testing
- Pet dental cleaning and teeth extraction service
- Boarding, including holidays
- Pet food and supplies
- We carry a full line of pet food by Science Diet to ensure your pet's quality of life at any age.
- We offer Hills to Home Food Delivery Service through Hills.
Our Farm Animal Care Includes:
- Medicine for horses, goats, llamas and sheep.
- De-worming and vaccinations
- Preventative medicine
- Nutritional counseling
- Herd health, including blood work
- Health certificates
Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
Because a large number of veterinarians practice at Spring Valley Veterinary Clinic, we can care for many types of pets:
- Pocket Pets
- Small Farm Animals
Spring Valley Veterinary Clinic accepts payment via cash, CareCredit, check, MasterCard, Discover or Visa. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.